Saturday 7 November 2015

Crepuscular

Reading Mark's blog 'Brooklyntrek' made me wonder whether I could reopen my blog and make it readable.  I love writing my diary; could this work as a blog? I will try to link to the word of the day and make it relevant.   Let's see.
The word of the day was "crepuscular" which means 'of, or relating to,  twilight; dim.  This perfectly described the light today,  as it was gloomy and wet all day.  My office windows are coated in a transparent/reflective film which is very effective,  but has a slight dulling effect on the incoming light.  So it seemed even dimmer and we had the lights on all day.





Neil and I had Indian takeaway for dinner and spent the remainder of the evening listening to tracks by Jethro Tull,  Steve Hackett,  Nad Sylvan, & Peter Gabriel pausing only to put away the grocery delivery.  Neil says we also listened to Ringo Starr,  but I wasn't going to mention that.  Respectable bed time of 11pm

1 comment:

  1. Ringo called. He informed me that he did not want to be associated in any way with a blog post related to the word "crepuscular". He told me that he would go so far as to say he could be described as quite vibrant of late and felt that he should be connected to blogs written about the middle of the afternoon at the very latest. I knew it was him because then he said something about peace and love. Of course, he then said Steve Hackett should be shifted to any blog happening minutes before midnight . Then he hung up the phone.

    ReplyDelete