Saturday 28 November 2015

Pandiculation

This will be a short blog about gymnastics. Pandiculation means 'the act of stretching oneself' from the Latin pandere To stretch. Now I could write long about my superb lithe grandaughter who has being doing gymnastics since she was knee-high to a grasshopper. But my subject today is my niece Ruth. I have no reason to believe that she has ever done gymnastics as a child (but I wouldn't know,tbh). What appears to be happening is that she has just started doing gymnastics, for the sheer fun of it, at the indecently old age of.... well she's somewhere between 15 and 30... and she is amazing. Pandiculation is her thing. Definitely not mine.

So instead of a photo, I'd like you to see this little video that Ruth posted on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/ruth.dixon.58/videos/vb.100000101071977/1149657555047603/?type=2

Busy couple of days, may not blog again until Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment