Tuesday 10 November 2015

Logophile

Word of the day is perfect for me,  and for my blog.  It's what I'm doing,  what drives me to commit to writing this daily page;  'logophile' -  a lover of words.  I suppose it's my inheritance and something I share with my siblings and many members of my extended family.  I was not surprised to find bananagrams being played in the Kennedy house,  and everyone pleased to join in.  The online games I play are mostly word games and I love crosswords and scrabble.
 Tuesday still feels like a strange day to be starting the working week,  I must try to stop thinking it's Monday. A taxi driver tried to mow me down at the notorious Ravenside roundabout,  and would have driven into me if I hadn't let him in.  Bully!
Today was busy and productive at work and I put my love of words to work,  drafting the first few pages of the new staff handbook.  What a legacy I will leave behind in that document!
Dinner was chicken, JP,  vegetables,  chocolate ice cream.  No footie,  so I got to choose TV,  which was a nature programme about Scotland followed by a knock out pottery competition.  Stupidly early to bed, but sitting doing this until 11pm.  For the first time this year I feel cold.


































No comments:

Post a Comment